The Complete Package is for couples who are looking for stylish, personal, and cohesive wedding stationery from Save the Date to Wedding Day.
Read on to learn how we can make you Look Good on Paper!
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE INCLUDES
CUSTOM DESIGN OF:
– Save the Dates (or Thank You cards)
– Invitation and unlimited enclosures
– Outer envelope Guest & RSVP addresses
– Day-Of Items (menus, escort & place cards, programs, and more!)
– One 5×7″ piece of custom artwork (ie: crest, watercolor venue, map, wax seal design, self-inking stamp, and more!) to use in your stationery designs
STREAMLINED (AND FUN!) DESIGN PROCESS:
– Style Consultation via phone, Zoom, or in-person (pandemic permitting…)
– two initial “sketches” to choose from
– unlimited rounds of revisions
– easy online proofing process
– access to my extensive font library
– invitation suite mockup to see your suite “in action“
– digital printing on our luxurious 120lb eggshell white or ultra-white house paper stock
– upgraded paper and printing methods are available for an additional fee
– your gorgeous invitation, enclosures, and envelopes all wrapped up in a gorgeous personalized linen box, ready for you to enjoy for years to come!
– a full invitation suite, styling goodies, and instructions to give to your photographer so they can capture Pinterest-worthy details shots of your stunning invitation suite!
STATIONERY CONCIERGE SERVICE
– skilled and professional guidance throughout the design process
– assistance in choosing the right materials and printing methods to fully capture your wedding style
– vintage stamp curation (price of stamps not included)
– expert advice on tricky wording and etiquette scenarios
– white glove assembly
– access to our easy-to-use Client Portal to keep our correspondence, contracts, invoices, and proofs organized and in one place
– our experience and expertise in the industry ensures your wedding stationery makes a flawless first impression, and you Look Good on Paper!
We offer the following upgrades to enhance your suite’s personality.
- letterpress printing
- foil printing
- handmade paper
- die cutting
- luxury paper
- white ink printing
- envelope calligraphy
- envelope printing
- envelope liners
- vintage postage
- custom address stamp
- custom artwork
- wax seals
- silk ribbon
- vellum wrap
- belly band
The Complete Package Design Fee
*cost of materials & printing not included
While the final cost of your stationery will depend upon your design, paper, print methods, and upgrades, our couples typically invest an average of $500 for 100 Save the Dates, $2000-4000 for 100 Fully Custom Invitation Suites, and $750-1000 for Day-Of Items for 150 guests.
If you have additional questions about our Complete Package, policies, or processes, please don’t hesitate to reach out, or you can visit our Wedding Stationery FAQ page.
READY TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED?
Click the button below to submit an inquiry.
We can’t wait for you to Look Good on Paper!